Equal Opportunities Policy
Uni-Quest Ltd will take every possible step to ensure that no person working within the business, seeking employment with us, or any of our clients will receive less favourable treatment (direct discrimination) or will be disadvantaged by requirements or conditions that cannot be shown to be justifiable (indirect discrimination) on the grounds of their:
- Gender including gender reassignment
- Race (including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin)
- Religion/belief or non belief
- Sexual orientation
- Marital, partnership and family status
- Socio-economic status
- Trade Union membership or non membership
We recognise that the provision of equal opportunities in the workplace is not only good management practice; it also makes sound business sense. Affording staff full dignity at work promotes good employee relations and satisfaction, and results in a motivated, productive and creative workforce which leads to service improvements.
Our Equal Opportunities Policy will help all those who work for us to develop their full potential and the talents and resources of the workforce will be utilised fully to create a business with opportunities for all.
We will take positive steps to ensure that the policy is known to all employees, potential employees and organisations that we work with. We will also ensure that equal opportunity is embedded in all our policies, procedures, day to day practices and external relationships.
Equal oppportunities in employment
Uni-Quest Ltd is committed to having a diverse workforce at all levels of the organisation. We therefore welcome applications from all backgrounds and all sections of the community.
As an applicant, you can be assured that we will take positive steps to ensure:
- Job descriptions and associated conditions relate to the particular job, define the qualifications, experience and other skills required in the post, and only include those factors which are necessary and justifiable on objective criteria for the satisfactory performance of the job.
- All applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout the recruitment and selection process.
- All decisions are made in line with UniQuest’s Equal Opportunities and Recruitment and Selection decisions, are made on merit – in line with the job and skills requirements set for the vacancy.
And when you become employed, we aim to ensure:
- A fair, transparent and equal chance in learning and development and terms and conditions of service.
- A working environment that is free from discrimination, bullying, harassment and victimisation and where all complaints are promptly investigated and dealt with.
- A working environment where a person’s identity and culture is valued and respected.
Positive about disability
We value and encourage diversity in our workforce. As part of our aim to deliver quality services, we are committed to promoting equality and eliminating discrimination.
As an employer, we are aware of our obligations under the Equality Act 2010 and are committed to offering support and making reasonable adjustments to allow full participation in the process. It is important that you let our recruiter know of any requirements. We will consider any reasonable adjustments.
If you are interested in job opportunities, please go back to the Join Our Team tab for all our current vacancies.