By using uni-quest.co.uk you agree to be bound by these terms. If you do not agree to be bound by all of the following terms please do not access uni-quest.co.uk
- All copyright, trademarks, design rights, patents and other intellectual property rights (registered and unregistered) in and on uni-quest.co.uk and all content (including all applications) located on the site shall remain vested in uni-quest.co.uk or its licensors (which includes other users). You may download and print extracts from uni-quest.co.uk, and make copies of these for your own personal and non-commercial use ONLY. You agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any uni-quest.co.uk content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of uni-quest.co.uk content requires the prior written permission of Uni-Quest Ltd.
- The names, images and logos identifying uni-quest.co.uk or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights, and trademarks of uni-quest.co.uk and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring any licence or right to use any trademark, design right or copyright of uni-quest.co.uk or any other third party.
- We may be prepared to allow you to distribute or reproduce parts of uni-quest.co.uk in certain circumstances. Please email if you wish to apply for permission to do so.
- While we try to ensure that all content provided by uni-quest.co.uk is correct at the time of publication no responsibility is accepted by or on behalf of uni-quest.co.uk for any errors, omissions or inaccurate content on the website.
- Although we will do our best to provide constant, uninterrupted access to uni-quest.co.uk, we do not guarantee this. We accept no responsibility or liability for any interruption or delay. We do not warrant that uni-quest.co.uk or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs. You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to implement sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements for the accuracy of data input and output.
How to contact us
Please contact us by email if you have any questions about our Terms and Conditions.