We’re a growing business helping UK universities recruit students better and we’re looking for an energetic and bright individual to join our team.
As the Email Marketing Manager, you and your team will be building and optimising effective email marketing communications for our university clients – improving conversion rates and ensuring that the universities are marketed to their full potential and prospective students are engaged with successfully. You will be responsible for implementation, testing (including quality assurance), deployment and reporting.
With the opportunity to work autonomously and collaboratively, you will be confident and excel at articulating your ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences.
Successful applicants will be looking to shape the company’s approach to marketing automation, looking for constant improvements to current processes based on robust data and analytics, both internally and for our clients. You will be expected to drive efficiency within our business, maximising economies of scale as our client base continues to grow.
You will work to improve open and click through rates using performance data and analytics. You will report on and analyse the email campaigns both for individual clients, and across clients, identifying areas for improvement as well as optimise email communications by creating a test and learn environment, with a focus on increasing engagement and conversion metrics
We’re looking for bright, positive and curious individuals who are willing to go the extra mile and delight our clients.
It is the policy of this organisation to provide equal opportunities for all employees and trainees. The company will also take every action possible to avoid direct and indirect discrimination on the grounds of sex, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion and belief, disability or age.
• Own and develop the strategy of the email marketing team
• Support the execution of the product roadmap in relation to email marketing
• On-board, run email marketing discovery and ensure timely implementation for new clients
• Own the schedule for regular reviews with UQ existing clients and ensure effective delivery of changes recommended
• Ensure QA is rigorous within the email marketing team
• Set up, build and deploy email communications using our email marketing software, within agreed parameters and deadlines
• Report on key metrics of individual communications, as well as across campaigns
• Analyse conversion rates and identify areas for improvement
• University degree and email marketing experience
• Strong customer service skills and stakeholder liaison skills
• Strong ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines
• Experience with email design, HTML and CSS
• Experience with email marketing automation software, Pardot preferred
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Data driven and experience of using MS Excel
• Inquisitive, proactive and solution focused
• Ability to prioritise and escalate issues
• Experience with agile delivery methods
If you’re interested in the role, please share your CV with Dan Collis via email@example.com.