We’re a new business helping UK universities recruit students better, and we’re looking for an energetic and bright individual to join our team. You will have demonstrable experience in a similar role and will be proficient with managing complex Salesforce orgs (deployment, layouts, users, reporting, custom objects, related lists, workflows, app exchange packages etc).
With the opportunity to work autonomously and collaboratively, you will be confident and excel at articulating requirements to both technical and non-technical audiences.
Successful applicants will be looking to drive the efficiency and scalability of our Salesforce org within this start-up businesses Product Team; curious and constantly seeking to update their knowledge and expertise through self-directed and formal training they will add value to the business and help embed our market position as a leader in the higher education sector.
The focus of this role is to manage the current Salesforce orgs and apps; manage internal staff support, training and product development requests; and support the Product Director in the ongoing updates and developments to fulfil the product roadmap.
- Oversee data integrity and manage data updates and cleansing as required
- Regularly audit field usage to optimise deployment
- Implement new clients onto our platform
- Support new client set up in relation to new layouts, fields, values, related lists etc
- Manage the client-facing Partner Community
- Monitor email exchange and link to Salesforce
- Document and coordinate all processes including workflows and custom deduping tool
- Support staff including user set-up and ongoing training
- Provide first line support to internal staff with Salesforce queries
- Liaise with external development partner to optimise usage and prioritise work
- Work with internal management team to identify product priorities and define roadmap
- Support the Client Relationship Managers with Reporting in Dashboard training
- 2 years+ experience as a Salesforce administrator
- Ability to execute work in an Agile method
- Experience with deployment of Salesforce metadata
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Excellent logical thinking
- Salesforce accreditation
- Advanced Excel skills and database management experience
- Excellent communication skills and effective stakeholder management
If this sounds like the right role for you, please send a CV to email@example.com.