Admissions Officer , Full-time, Fixed Term Contract, Remote working
At UniQuest, we believe student enrolment and success are fuelled by personal interactions, so we partner with higher education institutions to deliver personal, omni-channel student engagement journeys at scale along with delivering a professional, fair and efficient applicant experience to prospective students.
Acting as an extension of your university partners’ teams, in this role, you will provide a high level of customer service to applicants, make decisions on applications, short-list applicants for interview, implement the pre-CAS process and work closely with key stakeholders including Admissions Tutors.
You will need to be super-confident on the phone as you will be speaking to students (and sometimes their parents!) from around the globe. Working efficiently and flexibly, the role plays a key part in the delivery of an excellent applicant experience and assisting the University to meet its student number targets, by admitting suitably qualified applicants. We will give you in-depth system and university specific training, but it will be your attention to detail and personality that makes the difference.
We value intelligent effort. To be an effective team member at UniQuest you’re amazing at
- communication – all kinds and all directions
- solving problems
- working independently to a high quality
- prioritising intelligently
- To make admissions decisions in accordance with our partner university’s selection criteria, English language requirements and delegated decision-making authority
- Inputting admissions decisions into the relevant system and issuing offers to applicants
- Identify where additional information is required and liaise with prospective students accordingly
- Maintain admissions records with high levels of accuracy, to ensure the data quality of applicants’ records for courses is exemplary, especially the data that is supplied for applicants requiring a Confirmation of Acceptance to Study (CAS) under UKVI regulations
- Ensure Admissions enquiries and case management are handled within service level agreements
- Undertake such other duties as may from time to time be required, as commensurate with the role and the needs of the business
- Experience of working in a higher education institution, preferably including experience of the main clearing houses or University administration
- Excellent time management and ability to meet established deadlines
- Knowledge of UK qualifications and the UCAS process
- Confident and professional telephone manner
- Superb communication skills including an excellent standard of spoken and written English
- A positive, can-do attitude and high level of initiative
- Ability to perform well under pressure and multi-task
- High personal standards of achievement
- Honest and conscientious
- A positive and professional attitude
- Energetic and determined
Working for UniQuest, you can expect to join a rapidly growing company and a team of friendly and experienced professionals across account management, email marketing, technical solutions and product and partnerships. We work with a wide variety of education organisations, currently supporting over 20 partners in the UK and 6 in the US.
UniQuest recognises and rewards our brilliant staff. Current benefits include 25 days holiday (in addition to the days off between Christmas and New Year), regular events both virtually and in-person (as guidance will allow), personal and professional development along with wellness and well-being support.
We like to celebrate our staff – their birthdays, work anniversaries, exciting life events as well as those nominated by their colleagues for our employee of the month award. We value staff development both through regular training (both internal and external) and promotions where possible.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com.