At UniQuest we deliver embedded, tech-enabled services and solutions across the student journey, defining a ‘new’ normal for customer service in higher education.
We are looking for someone who can bring a breadth of knowledge and experience, with innate curiosity, to our growing business, ensuring our solutions continue to meet the requirements of our partner base in a robust and scalable way. In turn, we offer a supportive and open work environment, with fantastic and ambitious colleagues, and training and development opportunities to help you in your growth in this important role.
The delivery manager is the person on the team who leads on agile and lean practices. They use a variety of agile and lean tools and techniques in order to help the team keep a delivery and learning cadence that helps to remain focused on delivering value against the product vision.
You will be responsible for the delivery of all platform changes across BAU, New Partner Implementation and Strategic Project streams. Using your experience of agile methodologies you will work with our Technical Solutions Team to prioritise and deliver a wide variety of projects largely centered on the Salesforce.com platform. You will communicate with stakeholders across the business including the senior leadership team, account managers and external partners to set initial expectations, gather information report on project progress, overcome blockers and ensure successful rollouts.
While this is not a purely technical role, strong familiarity of Salesforce.com and products within this ecosystem is essential to allow you to gauge project complexity and set realistic delivery timescales. You will have access to an experienced Salesforce Solution Architect to support you with this.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- Direct priorities across our Technical Solutions Team through regular standup, review and planning sessions using tools such as JIRA and Trello.
- Ensure successful delivery of work across BAU and Project work streams using Agile methodologies.
- Manage key stakeholders including Partner Relationship Managers, the Senior Leadership Team and External Partners
- Closely collaborate with internal Implementation, Integration and Marketing Automation teams on new Projects and Initiatives.
- Implement and continuously develop the appropriate tools and processes such as CI to effectively manage BAU workstreams and larger projects
- Proven experience in BAU delivery
- Experience managing Projects and planning rollouts across multiple platform instances
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in CRM and/or digital delivery
- Experience in managing software application development projects
- Experience in working with Agile Methodologies
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com and the surrounding ecosystem
Nice to Have:
- Previous experience in Higher Education
- Familiarity with data integration middleware and ETL processes
- Experience working with Pardot
To apply, please send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.