At UniQuest we deliver embedded, tech-enabled services and solutions across the student journey, defining a ‘new’ normal for customer service in higher education. We are looking for someone who can bring a breadth of knowledge and experience, with innate curiosity, to our growing business, ensuring our solutions continue to meet the requirements of our partner base in a robust and scalable way. In turn, we offer a supportive and open work environment, with fantastic and ambitious colleagues, and training and development opportunities to help you in your growth in this important role.
As a Salesforce Administrator, you’ll play a vital role at UniQuest. We are looking for a proactive individual that can help us continually improve and enhance our Salesforce platform, gathering requirements and feedback, designing scalable best practice solutions, and managing our multi-org Salesforce ecosystem. Salesforce is at the heart of the UniQuest platform and integral to the services that we provide. As a Salesforce Administrator you should enjoy all aspects of Salesforce administration, configuration, troubleshooting, solutioning and feature deployment. Previous experience with tools such as Jitterbit, Zapier, FormAssembly and Akero as well as knowledge of ETL integrations would be highly beneficial.
As a member of our growing Technical Solutions Team you must be comfortable communicating, prioritising and managing all aspects of a Salesforce project. The ideal candidate will be happy liaising with stakeholders at all levels, with the ability to translate technical information into layman’s terms, clearly explaining design options and their potential impact. As you will be working remotely most of the time, you should be self driven, proactive, detail oriented, inquisitive, analytical and resourceful. We regularly meet virtually as a team and collaborate throughout the day but the ability to prioritise support tickets and complete tasks without constant supervision is essential.
This is a varied business facing role, with the following responsibilities:
- All aspects of user and license management including new user setup/deactivation, roles, profiles, permissions, public groups, OWD, sharing rules
- Salesforce configuration changes, including (but not limited to): Workflow, Process Builder, Flow, assignment rules, approval processes, fields, page layouts, record types, dynamic layouts, apps, actions, custom settings, dashboards and reports
- Working across multiple Salesforce orgs utilising Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Communities, Pardot and Marketing Cloud
- Working with integrated applications including Jitterbit, Zapier, FormAssembly, Gecko and Akero to design, develop and maintain these integrations
- Deployment of new Salesforce orgs, packages and features such as omni channel, CTI, partner communities, analytics tools and other products in the Salesforce ecosystem
- Responding to support tickets from internal stakeholders, performing analysis, information gathering, troubleshooting and escalations while communicating via instant messaging platforms or virtual calls
- Preparing technical and functional documentation
- Strong Salesforce product knowledge and at least 2+ years’ of Salesforce Administration hands-on experience with Sales Cloud
- Salesforce Certified Administrator and/or Platform App Builder or demonstratable proactive learning via Trailhead, training courses or personal projects
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Inquisitive, analytical and resourceful
- Self driven with ability to prioritise your own tasks
- Able to liase with stakeholders at all levels
- An excellent verbal and written communicator
- Collaborative, supportive and responsive
- Adept at performing technical and detail oriented tasks
- Comfortable working without direct supervision
- A quick and proactive learner
- Experience implementing Salesforce configuration changes using declarative tools such as Profiles, Sharing, Workflow, Process Builder, Validation Rules, Approvals, Fields, Objects, Page Layouts, Record Types, Actions, Reports, Dashboards etc.
- Some exposure to integration middleware tools such as Zapier or Jitterbit
- Some exposure to building forms on platforms such as Akero, Gecko or FormAssembly
- Knowledge of Pardot and/or Marketing Cloud
- Previous experience in Higher Education, Recruitment or Admissions
- Familiarity with data integration middleware and ETL processes
- Experience with CTI administration
What we offer:
You can expect to join a rapidly growing company and a team of friendly and experienced Salesforce professionals. You will gain experience working on a challenging and evolving multi org Salesforce estate. You will gain significant exposure to a wide variety of Salesforce products such as Pardot, Marketing Cloud, Omni-Channel, Digital Engagement, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Communities. We will support your professional growth through subsidised Certifications, peer mentoring and other learning opportunities.
UniQuest recognises and rewards our brilliant staff. Current benefits include 25 days holiday (in addition to the days off between Christmas and New Year), regular events both virtually and in-person (as guidance will allow), wellness and well-being support along with contribution to pension and access to Perkbox following your probation.
We like to celebrate our staff – their birthdays, work anniversaries, exciting life events as well as those nominated by their colleagues for our employee of the month award. We value staff development both through regular training (both internal and external) and promotions where possible.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.